2) I want to play with my brother’s toys he shows on Skype
3) I want to spend only ONE night in America
4) I want to play in the snow
5) I want to tie Rakhi and make a drawing (card) for my brother
6) I want to go ice skating (skates with knives)
7) I want to go to London
8) I want to go see giraffes and zebras
9) I want to go dancing (Ok, don’t really need a passport for that)
10) I will become as astronaut and go to space as I will NOT need a passport.
These are the wishes of an innocent 4 year old IVF sister for her IVF brother. Two innocent siblings who have been deliberately separated due to NO CRIMES of their own. As a humanity, as a global citizen of the world, why can’t we rise above and spare the innocent children and the most vulnerable? What message do we send our future generations like these innocent IVF siblings, that breaking laws is more rewarding than changing laws? That creating human children through IVF is just a “commercial transaction” with NO responsibility or accountability for the innocent human life? In an ever increasing globalized world where services are sought globally, the laws, the legal jurisdictions need to become ONE in cases where the impact is global. Especially where the “service” involves innocent human children. We cannot and will not allow our innocent children to be used as “human chatal” rather as a beacon of hope that change is coming. IVF is all about change, are the laws ready for it?
Help UNITE innocent IVF siblings by securing a passport. http://chn.ge/1oltFl5